Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Hobbies

This past summer has been an especially good one for me. One of the main reasons has been the gardening I have done. I have planted a lot of perennials in the east flower garden and mixed in tomato plants, cucumber plants, lettuce and strawberry plants. It has been beautiful and the tomatoes and cucumbers have been wonderful




Pictures aren't great but they are a little better when you click on them for full screen.

We've also started biking together. With the beautiful fall weather we've been having it has really been fun. I'll try and send the pictures later.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey way to go on the biking! I want to see a pic of the two of you on the road. :)

I haven't biked in weeks now--too cold. :(

photomom said...

Are you two doing stationary bikes or biking on the road? Which ever, that is wonderful! I think I know a few grandchildren who would like to see their Grandma and Grandpa on a pair of bikes.... I'm sure they'll be ready to join in with their own! :)

By the way, check out www.thecallousedsole.blogspot.com for the video that Steve made of the race. He's kind of proud of it and you can see the end of his 7:25 leg of the race!

Granny D Fifield said...

We are biking on the road. The weather has been perfect for that but I suspect we are at the end of our beautiful Indian Summer. We've been riding with Kyler tonight. I'll had pictures ASAP :)

julie Tandberg said...

Hi Diane, I woke up this morning and thought how nice it would be to go for a walk with you and visit. Love, Julie