One of the things that I have enjoyed this week is watching Marvin enjoy his new desk. Because of the settlement on my broken wrist I was able to buy this for him. Before buying the desk we have had a closet full of Marvin's awards, trophies, etc. Now the hutch part of the desk gives me a space to display them. Also displayed are several pots that we have collected as we have traveled; happy memories.
Another thing that gives me joy is a new sculpture. It is title the Good Shepherd and was sculpted by my son-in-law Jeff John. It has Christ holding in one arm a lamb that obviously loves the Savior and in the other arm a little goat that is not quite as appreciative. It reminds me that His love for us is unconditional and constant.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting that. Both the study desk and the sculpture look very nice.
I'm glad you're finding joy in seemingly simple things. And I'm even gladder that you're sharing with us!
Post a Comment