Friday, May 7, 2010

Saturday's "Something Super" May 7th 2010


A few days ago my eight year old granddaughter came to see me with a basket full of nail polish, and all the necessary items for a plus A manicure. She did my nails beautifully and insisted that every nail be blessed with a sticker of my choice. She did a beautiful job and I have been enjoying them a lot. My friends are all jealous. Gracie plans to set up a table in the park and do manicures for twenty five scents. If you live in the Pleasant View area look for her.

I'll be gone for a few weeks but I'll catch up on my Super Saturdays when I get back. Let's be honest, when I get back I'll probably tell you way too much!!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks good Mom!
Great job Gracie!

photomom said...

Your post and comments made Gracie shine from ear to ear tonight... thanks for posting and happy traveling!

Laurie HF said...

I'm jealous! Tell Gracie she did a great job, and have a wonderful time on your trip.

Lisa said...

They really do look great!